Monday, October 6, 2014

Training a new missionary Sept 29,2014


I´m seeing that the Lord is doing what He needs to in His time in this sector. And I am really thrilled about it. I was starting to think that the long nights of contacting were for nothing, but we are seeing progress now and finding new people. I know it has something to do with the motivation and excitement my companion has and our obedience. I'm feeling better than I have for a while and think it's because the Lord is bettering my attitude and helping me. All in all, I see His love each day.

We have an investigator who is progressing towards a baptism and a few others who are coming to church a bit more. We are trying to bring members more with us now that we have a few more fixed appointments.
My companions training is going good. and It's good to see her growing. She is good to be with. I think that she feels as I felt when I started the mission. That I could do things, feel the spirit, teach, but then its humbling to have to do it in spanish when it changes everything.  Shes doing good and is a good Little missionary. I'm still enjoying that she won't start to pray or write in her journal until I do, so it keeps me on my toes. 
Life is good. I'm glad the mission is teaching me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment