Monday, March 31, 2014

In like a Lion, Out like a Lamb


Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
 They say that March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb and I think that was basically how it went for me too. It was a good March. I still can’t believe its over, but I’m stoked for general conference.
I am up here in Buin, seven hours north of where I
was last week,...(just under Santiago)  living the dream. I’m finally feeling like a better missionary and I love this companion because we are obedient and diligent and crazy. And go to bed early (earlier than the latest possible moment) what more could I ask for? Plus, she cooks way good. Arepas, Frijoles, homemade cream of mushroom. I’m in latina paradise. Something that happened to me that was neat was we taught this little recent convert about the 10 commandments.As we talked about not coveting I looked around her apartment and saw darkness (they cut her power), a few plates, a homemade table, chairs falling apart, mold, her sitting in a homemade wheelchair and the smell... 
but she went off about how many blessings she has. I know that the things we have in this earth are not what make us happy. I may or may not have left the house crying hard and feeling very touched. It was the perfect night.
My spiritual plug for today. Pray for conference, and you’ll receive an answer. I know that for sure.  Its happened before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment