Tuesday, May 21, 2013

So close.

Well... I am not in the MTC. and it is past April 24th. Because I knew/know Spanish, my MTC entry date had to change. I passed the placement test and was supposed to only be at the MTC for 2.5 weeks. They couldn't send me out to Chile by myself so they asked if I could come 2 weeks earlier OOORR 4 weeks later, but I was at BYU until April 24th. Soo. Here I am. Reporting to the Provo MTC, Wednesday, May 22nd at 1:30 p.m. I told myself it would never come and that the extra May month would be unbearably hard to wait for it to pass. I think I blinked twice and it is gone. I don't know where the time went. It's so exciting and weird. But I can almost count the days to my mission on one hand. ONE! Goodness. So for now, my farewell is in 3 days and I report in 6 days. Holy Cow.


Well I report tomorrow! Everything this weekend was great. can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment