Tuesday, April 22, 2014

If you haven't read up on your German music composers, you should probably read up. George Frideric Handel was the coolest guy who had a lot of opposition and then great inspiritation to write MESSIAH and become famous. I read about him in a random Liahona in the house from December 2010. (elder spencer j. condie)  I learned seven important life lessons from him.
         we have to be confident in ourselves but grow from criticism
          quantity is no substitute for quality and variety
           when we act with inspiration, we are doing heavens work
           we must acknowledge our source of inspiration
           we must never underestimate the power of the word
           we must invite real spiritual meaning into a work-that being invite the Holy Ghost.
           power is in God and His works, not our words.
Also, Rudyard Kipling said Trust yourself when all men doubt you, but make allowance for their doubting too.
Basically this is a great work that we have ... and it's important to trust God and trust ourselves with what we have to do. One of my friends inspired me to ask God if I were pleasing Him this week and what I could do to please Him more. I exhort you to do the same. It will bless your life!

Our two investigators, Marilyn and Tamara have baptism dates and went to church! wahoooo. Okay. thats it for this week. I hope all is well with all y'all. love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment