Monday, July 1, 2013

Liquid

This week was liquid because it rained so much. The rain here was like Seattle squared! Holy Cow. It rained and rained. I'll try to attach some pics. but the internet connection is hardly ever good.

This week was also liquid because we taught two drunk ladies on different nights. I had no desire to drink, but any desire I had is vanished. The first will haunt me for the rest of my life. She was in such bad shape. The second lady was super crazy and said "I know the spirit is here because when 2 or 3 witnesses are gathered in my name I am with them" quoting the scripture wrong. It was weird. The devil is a sneaky little devil! haha

Also.....WE HAVE A BAPTISM DATE with another investigator >August 10th
 
Also.. a spiritual thought. I am like Enoch. Moses 6:31. I am just a lad (a lass) and slow of speech but if I have great faith (Moses 7:31  ) I can do great things. 

And.. 2 Nephi 2:23. because I have seen the bad here, I know the good. Life is so good in Riverton Utah and we are so blessed. 

I got to go. I love you so much...do good things. 
I shook David Archuletta' s hand
My companion

No comments:

Post a Comment